How To Create Undeletable And Unrenamable Folders ?
- Go and then Click on Run
- Type cmd & hit enter (To open Command Prompt ).
- Remember you cannot create Undeletable & unrenamable folder in your installed windows on C: (i.e. where the windows is ) That means you can’t make this kind of folder in C: drive if you
- Type D: or E: and hit enter
- Type md con\ and hit enter (md – make directory)
- You may use other words aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 instead of con in above step.
- Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
- Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will showthe error message.
How to delete that folder ?
It is not possible to delete that folder but you can delete this folder by another way mentioned below.
- Open Command Prompt
- Type D: ( if u created this type of folder in D: drive) & hit enter
- Type rd con\ (rd – remove directory)
- Open that directory and the folder will not appear because it is removed