Vertex It Services (VITS) Is The Best Institute for Oracle Apps Technical Training Course In Pune With 100% PLACEMENT GUARANTEE WITH AN AGREEMENT!!!
No Placement Charges…No fake experience!!!
Oracle Apps Technical is a 100% written placement guarantee programme off VITS. The course is targeted towards graduates (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS) Diploma or Engineers (IT, Computer, E&TC, Electrical, Mechanical) and professionals who wish to venture into the domain of Oracle ERP. Primary objective of this course is to get entry in an Oracle ERP domain.
- Graduates (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS)
- Diploma or Degree engineers (IT, Computer, E&TC, Electrical, Mechanical)
- IT Professionals who wish to venture into the domain of Oracle ERP.
- VITS doesn’t conduct any qualifying examination as an eligibility criteria.
- Candidate can be a fresher or having career / education gap with any grade / percentage.
- Experienced candidate willing to switch to IT as a fresher.
What VITS expects from candidate?
- Needy person to get entry in IT with hard-work and honesty.
- Aware of own skills, capabilities and the market conditions.
- Has long term goals for stable life and willing to take necessary actions.
- Can study hard for 3-4 months.
Why Oracle Apps Technical?
- 100% Written Job guarantee.
- Stable technology
- High possibilities to work abroad in short time.
- Very high salary growth ratio as compared to Java, .Net etc.
- Less coding as compared to Java, .Net etc.
- Prior programming or database knowledge is not required.
- Career gap, educational gap is accepted.
- 99.9% No Aptitude or GD round. Direct technical and HR round.
- No strict selection criteria like throughout first class etc.
- Less competition as compared to other technologies.
- Compete only with VITS’s candidates in a batch.
- Global certification is not required, only VITS training is sufficient to get job.
- Covers topics for Oracle’s OCA and OCP certifications. You can go for these certifications if required.
After completion of course students will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Be able to write queries using SQL
- Be able to work with PL/SQL
- Be able to design Oracle Forms
- Be able to design Oracle Reports
- Be able to work with Oracle Applications E-Business Suite
GENERAL JOBS DESCRIPTION:
- Provides support related to a company’s enterprise resource planning.
- Helps bring a client’s ERP-related ideas to fruition, as well as assist the company in resource-planning decisions.
- Ensures that their company’s software runs as efficiently as possible and, if it is not, develop and oversee solutions with input from stakeholders within the company.
- Assessing the company’s business requirements and developing an implementation plan.
- Determining needs related to software training for employees and enacting a training plan, and recommending improvements to business processes.
- Analyze and understand existing software, and document the state of the configuration.
- Assist technical teams with change management & technical skills.
- Write design specifications and estimates for programs, based on requirements.
- Participate in decision-making to optimise and improve technology management.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER TECHNOLOGIES:
- Oracle Apps consultants earn a high salary as compared to a Software Developer working on Java, Dot Net, etc.
- After 3-4 years of Oracle, Apps consultant gets a salary which equals to what a Software Developer earns after 8-9 years.
- Oracle Apps is so vast that you don’t need to switch to other technology after a few years.